* Chapter Meeting, 11:00 am, Saturday, 22 Sep, McMahon's Irish Pub and Restaurant, 380 Broadview Ave, Warrenton, VA, program will be Bill Schwetke explaining how to fill out the SAR Application for Supplementals and New Members.
* Fall Trustees and Leadership Meeting, 27-30 Sep, The Brown Hotel, Louisville, KY.
* Old City Cemetery Grave Marking, Saturday, 6 Oct, 11:0 am, Lynchburg, VA. Virginia SAR Presidential Initiative. Participation can qualify for the Patriot Grave Marking Medal.
* 244th Anniversary of the Battle of Point Pleasant, 6-7 Oct, Point Pleasant, WV
* 238th Anniversary of Kings Mountain, 11:00 am, Sunday, 7 Oct, Blacksburg, SC
* 237th Anniversary of the Victory at Yorktown, Friday, 19 Oct, Yorktown, VA
* Community Awards Meeting, 11:00 am, Saturday, 20 Oct, Little Fork Church, Rixeyville, VA.
* DAR/SAR Genealogy Workshop, 09:00 am - 3:30 pm, Saturday, 3 Nov, Warrenton Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall. Free breakfast and lunch for those who sign up in advance. Keynote Speaker at lunch will be Shannon Combs-Bennett talking about DNA. Need volunteers, especially to help with setup and take-down.
* Patriot Grave Marking for 33 Patriots, Saturday, 10 Nov, Mooresville, NC, watch for further details.
* Veteran's Day Ceremony, 11:00 am, Sunday, 11 Nov, Culpeper National Cemetery.
* Chapter Awards Meeting, 11:00 am, Saturday, 17 Nov, Culpeper VFW Hall.
* Honor and Remember Banquet for Gold Star Families, 6:00 pm, Sunday, 2 Dec, Founders Inn, Virginia Beach, VA.
* 243rd Anniversary of the Battle of Great Bridge, (Time TBD), Saturday, 8 Nov, Chesapeake, VA.
* DAR/SAR Christmas Party, (Time TBD), Sunday, 9 Dec, Vint Hill, VA.
* Wreaths Across America, 12:00 noon, Saturday, 15 Dec, Culpeper National Cemetery.
Previous Muster Call Newsletters
Check for more information on the Virginia Society's